Friday, August 24, 2007

It Begins...

It has long been awaited, this post of mine. Let me re-phrase: I have long been delaying this process. It appears that I need to get online and get the Tao of Monty to those in need. I am planning on providing not only a journal of my thoughts, ramblings, adventures, and ideas - I want to impart my way of life on the world.

Several reasons for this: For some reason or another, I tend to remain optimistic and relaxed in most stressful environments. I am capable of always considering the bigger picture and therefore am lucky to be able to see the humor in all the small shit.

For most of you, this blog will be worthless; however, for those who have some time to kill, welcome to my world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

allow me to be the first to comment on your blog.

thanks.

rawcat